Welcome, Earthlings!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Everything is Impossible


I’m loving an impossible man,
Loving you so purely and deeply;
I’m dreamig an impossible dream,
dreaming that you’ll be here beside me.

I can still manage to laugh, grin or smile.
Though I know you’re seem so far like miles.

I’m wishing that I could get older,
So that I can have a little hope;
I’m praying to my God  for this wish,
But I’ll be okay if it’s no.

I can’t look to see your beautiful face.
Though  we are here face to face.

I’ve been crazy since 2010,
When I first met you in our class.
I’ve been studying so hard for our talk,
For you to notice me and glance.

Oh, why did I still love someone like you.
Though It is impossible to be with you.

Date: December 13, 2011
Note: I was so inspired while writing this poem, for TJKM.

No comments:

Post a Comment