Welcome, Earthlings!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Face To Face With Him

What will you do if you will have a chance to see Jesus Christ?
Will you look into His eyes?
Or will you just simply say hi?

What will you feel?
Will it feel uncomfortable like wearing high heels? 
Or will it feel good like you had a great deal?

What will you say?
Will you say all the problems that made you dismay? 
Or the few good things that made you say "good day"? 

What will you ask?
Will you ask for a mask to hide your sins? 
Or a salvation that will no longer need a sack of gold to make you grin?


Date: April 08, 2012
Review from: The Encounter

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would look into his eyes and I'll smile sweetly. aftr that I'll tell him 3 things.

    THANK YOU! thanks for everything. for all the Good things and bad things I had and will have to experience. thanks for giving me the best parents in the world. thanks for making me who I am now. Thanks for giving me friends who would be there for me anytime of the day. Thanks for the blessings. Thanks for giving me what I need. thanks for forgiving my sins. Thanks for making me a better person. and lastly, Thank you for loving me with all your heart. ♥

    SORRY.I'm sorry for Every bad things I had done in my 17 years of existence. sorry for at somepoint of my life I judged your love for me and sorry for our wrong doings.

    I L O V E Y O U !! ♥ the words says it all. I love you as much as you love me. I love you with all of my heart. ♥

    Paula, thanks for posting your review about The Encounter on your FB. I got interested about. I downloaded and my mom and I watched and just like you we learned a lot from it.

    Mom, said HI! to tito and tita. :D

    GOD BLESS ALWAYS!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete